Monday, August 25, 2008

School starts today

For some reason I'm not really excited for school to start today even though I love school! The only thing I can think of is that the long days start again. It was really nice to be able to work a regular schedule for the last few months but now it's back to the daily grind of working early in the morning then school in the afternoon and then working into the night and then trying to find time to study. I should be really excited that I'm in my senior year and I'll be done in 2 semesters but I'm just not. My schedule isn't that good and I'll be going to work then to school then back to work then back to school again and it is just not very appealing right now but it's what I have to do to get done. What really is a turn off right now is that this is only my bachelors and I want to get into Grad school for the fall! What am I thinking?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You're thinking you need an education so that you can provide for our family and bring home the big bucks one day! I love you and really appreciate all of your hard work!!

Grammy Van said...

Just think of all you have done prior to your schooling, serving a two-year mission for the Lord was the most important thing you could have done. It also gave you the opportunity to meet Tracy & Josh, who in turn introduced you to your lovely bride! Ahhh to be young again! Before you know it it'll all be behind you and you'll be thinking....gee that was the best time of my life! Love ya!