Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Plates and Eye Patches

Apparently Lisa and I both enjoy talking in our sleep because one night I handed Lisa my pillow and said "here's your plate." Lisa didn't let me hear the end of it for awhile and she loved telling everyone about it. Luckily she gave me the perfect revenge, she woke me up one night and said "I don't want to wear an eye patch!" In the morning I couldn't remember if it actually happened or if I dreamt it so I asked and she told me she had been dreaming about pirates and that they were going to poke her eye out. What she was most upset about was not losing her eye but having to wear an eye patch! I thought it was so funny and I told the rest of her family and I still tease her about it to this day!

1 comment:

Grammy Van said...

Hahaha! I guess I should have warned Lisa that you and Jeremy used to have whole conversations with each other while you slept! Lisa, an eye patch would be a whole lot better than a wooden peg leg! LOL Love ya!